[IRCA] WHYL-960 DX test

Heard with multi-pitch code IDs, sweep tones, voice IDs and 70's oldies. WERC Birmingham was usually atop, but WHYL was sometimes over them during sweep tone periods. I happily listened for the whole two hours.

Bruce, thanks so much for your time and effort in running this test! It was my longest "dry spell" with DX tests since entering the hobby, and it felt really good to hear one again!

Steve Francis
Alcoa, Tennessee