[IRCA] KGNO-AM 1370 Garden City, KS

Heard on my $10 Walmart Boombox at about 4am Central. The signal was VERY
strong, coming up to very listenable levels for a minute or two at a time,
but with fading so deep, it'd get lost in the muck.

Heard a station promo, "Vinyl never sounded so good, AM Gold Radio 1370,
KGNO"

NEW LOGGING! I've never heard KGNO before! Thanks to the IRCA archives, the
only way I ID'd this was by goggling the stations slogan, which showed up in
an IRCA archive on google!

Paul Walker
Ord, Nebraska (55 to 60 airmiles Northwest of Grand Island, NE
www.onairdj.com