From: Pete Taylor <ptdx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: IRCA of America <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 12:43 pm
Subject: [IRCA] 1610 MYSTERY

The music I was hearing on 1610kHz on portions of Highway 99 going back and forth to the airport is not Anguilla. Today at noon while returning from a three-day seminar, it was heard cutting through KYIZ-1620 slop on 99 between 272nd St. and Hwy. 509. It was broadcast quality EZ/semiclassical. I have yet to hear any talk. I don't have a clue - church, housing development, who knows. Some day when I have nothing else to do I'll take a loop and a Google map up there and pin it down.?
?
Pete Taylor?
Tacoma, WA?
12225w 4719n?