Re: [IRCA] 1610 Anguilla and ?

CHHA is a big pest here near Chicago and QRMs the 1610 TIS's badly at night as well. However not as strong as CHTO 1690 which pounds the southside Chicago area stn at night in general with Greek mx.

Lots easier to log than Montreal on 1610.  73 KAZ

Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1610 Anguilla and ?

There's CJWI in Montreal.  Also CHHA in Toronto, which is the more
likely format.  Not sure whether the latter is still on the air or
not.  It's not listed in this years NRC AM Radio Log.......Walt.

CHHA 1610 is definitely still on the air. It's a local station for me,
and it's still on the air. In fact, I heard it just last night.

--
$
$ Greg Shoom - shoom@xxxxxxxxxxxx