Re: [IRCA] Talking House Transmitter for Sale

Re: [IRCA] Talking House Transmitter for Sale

Patrick,
     Thanks for the reply. I thought that also..."If it works and only $50, buy it!!!"...but I didn't want to come right out and say that what with the tough economic times and all. Anyway...
     Perhaps I'll e-mail the guy and see if he's as trustworthy as you are and maybe I'll end up with a good deal. Thanks again for the reply and the encouragement.
Bert
Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!