[IRCA] Radio Olympics on 1500?

UNIDENTIFIED. USA, 1500, unID "Radio Olympics", 2302-2324, 22 Feb, English, ads, news including a report from Greece, Greek program at 2312, Greek music; they mentioned several other "R. Olympics" stations that were in parallel; 33442, QRM de VENEZUELA + adjacent frequencies.

1690 UNID with ethnic program in Greek, 2336-2351, 22 Feb, Greek music; 44433, QRM de NAm (Carlos Gonçalves - Portugal, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

He assumes 1500 is USA since it`s not on a European 9-kHz channel, but I wonder if it could be another pirate in Greece. Any ideas about an American station on 1500 which would fit? Surely not Washington DC. I see that 1500 WMNT in Manatí, Puerto Rico is Radio Atenas, but presumably in Spanish (Glenn Hauser, ibid.)