[IRCA] Sermon on 1610 kHz at 0805 UTC

Hello Guys,

     Thanks very much to Mark, Marc, Pete, Joe, Steve,  Saul and Nick for
advice about the source of the sermon on 1610 kHz.  I  will certainly be checking
the 6090 kHz parallel for Anguilla, the next time  this preacher shows up on
the frequency.  Anguilla would be a new  Ultralight country here, and only the
second Carribean station ever  heard (after the Cuban on 530, at Grayland).

     Like Pete says, the eastern Oregon NOAA station  gets out very well on
1610, and usually dominates the frequency (weakly) over  the Yakima, Washington
TIS at my western WA location.  1610 kHz is also one  of the very few
frequencies suitable for checking the relative sensitivity of  hot-rodded portables
at night, so it gets a lot of attention here.  Thanks  again for all the advice.

     73,  Gary DeBock

**************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
neighborhood today.