Re: [IRCA] Relighting the fire

Nice catch Bob...!

On Feb 13, 2009, at 7:10 PM, Bob Coomler wrote:

Because of generally blah propagation and family health matters that have required major attention lately, I haven't exactly been Mr. Mediumwave. The TA blast of several weeks ago and my coastal trip last week did add some fuel, but dusting off the Sony SRF-59 this evening was definitely gasoline on the fire. I needed an AM radio right after I got home from work to see if KGO was aware of a major traffic accident visible from my house. The only thing quickly available was the infamous Sony ultralight. The first thing I heard after turning it on (amazed the batteries still even worked) was a clear ID and fishing program from KMCL-1240 in Donnelly, ID. I hadn't even heard them when I lived in eastern Washington. I'm ready to play again.

Bob Coomler
Cloverdae, CA