Re: [IRCA] TP for 13 Feb from Victoria, BC

At 10:04 AM 2/13/2009, you wrote:
>Not as much listening this morning, 1500 to 1520UT and 1535 to 1540, and pretty close to the norm of the last few days, erratic signals, and, in spite of what Walt heard down the road, I've really heard much better from the NHK2 big guns.   CNR-1 on 639 which has been fairly common was absent during this time period today.  Again, wispy carriers throughout the band.
>

>pretty darn good audio (at least briefly):
>
>594 JOAK

Nick, my observations from this week have consisted of very quick one to three minute snippets at the main TP frequencies, and by no means can be considered all that terribly accurate.  Just a quick "gut feel" for the bands and the height of the blips on Perseus and
the audio recovery from said receiver.  I would tend to believe your more complete findings than my quick visits!  .....Walt.