Re: [IRCA] 1140 Christian music

> CHRB seems for sure with that... keep listening or record o/n with the SDR
> You'll get local material eventually.  73 KAZ

They seem to alternate between music and a male announcer/preacher.  Male
voice at the moment.  Faded down, unfortunately.

This vertical has a significant nulls to various directions.  It seems to
favor NW by a good amount.  I don't think I've heard WRVA at all in there.
Even some Boston stations are reduced.  WBZ is almost always lower than KDKA
after sunset.  Locals WPRO-630 and WPRV-790 are lower than WDDZ-550 which is
to the NW of me.  Usually WPRV-790 is stronger than any other station.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI