[IRCA] NEW LOGGING!! - KBCV 1580 Hollister-Branson, MO

NEW LOGGING!

I was tuning across the AM dial January 31st on my tiny Sony SRF59 walkman
and right at 11pm Central, I heard in the jumble "K**V Hollister Branson and
the Ozarks, 1570 AM.. The Bott Radio Network" or something similar to that.
The signal was NOT very strong at all, then maybe a minute later, I heard
Bott Radio's Executive Vice President Rich Bott speaking about something,
but I'm not sure what. (he has a voice I seem to recognize fairly easily!)

Paul Walker
Ord, Nebraska (Central Nebraska)