[IRCA] 1490 Campbell River off the air

Just read this on Glenn Hauser's DXLD:

CFWB Campbell River BC appears to be of the air

Posted by: "Andy Reid" <mailto:awr@xxxxxxxxx?Subject= Re%3ACFWB%20Campbell%20River%20BC%20appears%20to%20be%20of%20the%20air>awr@xxxxxxxxx   <http://profiles.yahoo.com/awr22222>awr22222

Sun Feb 1, 2009 5:09 am (PST)

Thanks to off air monitoring from my friend in Powell River, it appears
CFWB 1490 Campbell River is now off the air.
It was replaced by FM 99.7, the River.
<http://www.997fm.ca/>http://www.997fm.ca/

Darn it!  I called them before Christmas hoping to talk to someone about doing a final DX test, but after getting the answering machine run around, I left a message with someone, who never bothered to reply to me...........Walt.