Re: [IRCA] Faroes-531, Here we go again

The TA BOGs under about 6-8" of snow here in IL seem fine and I have recovered from food poisoning, at least enough to go out and DX, so lets hope that I can get this past the usual Spainard and CIAO QRM. 73 KAZ Barrington IL ----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc DeLorenzo" <midcapemarc@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: "Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Faroes-531, Here we go again

Yeah, really incredible conditions! Faroes-531 just played rock anthem "We're An American Band" - believe that was Grand Funk Railroad, correct? Now, at 2114, playing "Eye of The Tiger" by Survivor if I recall correctly.

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Mass.

http://www.wtfda.info/showthread.php?t=228

Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 4:07:37 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Marc,

Thanks! Hope it continues over were in the West too. Getting Iceland so
good late was a real treat. Lot of reports to send out next week. They
are stacking up. Never thought I would nab so many TAs so quickly, not
here.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager