Re: [IRCA] LW in Victoria

At 07:21 1/24/2009, you wrote:

>>Nick
>Hi, Nick.  No, for LW I'm using the ALA 100 with about a 40' diameter above the garage.  Works better than any of the Conti loops, although the giant N loop isn't a bad performer either......Walt.

That's going to deliver more punch than my 16' perimeter ALA100 loops, Walt, though maybe the extra height on yours helps.   Only managed mumbly talk on 198 here, which is still more than has ever been managed before.

Surprised the longwave TP Russians aren't making more of an appearance; suspect 234 audio is one of them.

Nick