From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Nigel Pimblett
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 11:53 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 252-Ireland

Chris, just got back from my evening out, and happened to be tuned to
Ireland on 252 when I read your post.  Fair bit of beacon QRM, but
decent signal otherwise.  Was getting Algeria there about 10 minutes
ago.  Also noted France on 162, Morocco on 171, RMC on 216, traces of
the BBC on 198, and a weak presumed Iceland on 189.  Not a lot happening
on the MW portion of the dial    Plenty of carriers, but only audio I'm
noting is a very weak Sweden on1179.

73

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB