[IRCA] off topic radio question

IRCA,

This is off topic so answer me off list please.  I am asking here because I know that some members order stuff straight from Japan.  In the early 80's you could buy a sort of goose neck boom mic for your vhf/uhf radio in the car or truck.  The mic mounted on the same screw that held in the sun visor, and it came with a remote push to talk switch that mounted on the floor shift.  Does anyone know if this kind of thing is still made by some after market company.  I have have, in the past seen a copy or two of the Japanese Ham Radio publication CQ and it has tons of stuff for sale that you never see here.

Thanks,
Steve

--
73 49 111 01001001