[IRCA] 1010 UNID

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

While in San Diego last week I heard am emphatic ID from a station on 1010 kHz in Spanish: "La Voz del Pueblo", repeated several times. The date was JAN 11, time 2345 PST. I suppose this might have been a program name. Any ideas? There are 2 California stations that broadcast in Spanish, but I can't relate the slogan I heard to them. So this may be a Mexican station. I don't see anything like this on Callarman's list. Ideas?