[IRCA] New DXpedition report from Finland

[IRCA] New DXpedition report from Finland

After a two-year break in AM DXing, I finally found the time to spend slightly over a week in the Arctic Northern part of Finland on a DXpedition. This was DXpedition number 271 in Lemmenjoki, the most popular DXpedition location in Lapland. Some of the highlights include picking up a bunch of X-band stations from Australia and Argentina. Conditions were not as good as two years earlier, but this was the first time that I was able to use the magnificent Perseus receiver, so the sheer volume of recordings is such that there will still be some neat catches to be discovered, once I get to go through the recordings. You can find the report with photos at http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/lem271rep.dx but compiling the initial log will probably take a couple of months more.

73
Mika Makelainen
McLean, VA
http://www.dxing.info