[IRCA] Fox Sports 1070

There has been a Fox Sports Radio affiliate dominating 1070 all night.  Still there at 0520 CST  18 Jan 09.  Might be WKOK.  No sign of WTSO Madison, WI ESPN which is the usual dominant on 1070 in these parts.  I have not waited around for TOH I.D. to see if it is WKOK.
Pat Martin reports good conditions to the east, so maybe WKOK's 1 kW is doing the job during these conditions.

Paul LaFreniere
Grand Marais, MN