Re: [IRCA] Liveprayer Show Debuts on WWBA

Re: [IRCA] Liveprayer Show Debuts on WWBA

It's not anything special, they're paying for the time when the station is
at its 1KW/3 tower night signal.. which is still good, but nothing compared
to the day signal.

And the people footing the bill for all this, those donating money to the
"ministry". I bet the other "major secular" radio stations will be other
brokered time outlets in major or near major cities with similar peanut
power.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com