Re: [IRCA] 1080 Mystery Solved!

Chris,

I suspect you haven't heard them IDing because, as a daytimer, they would
certainly expect to be off by now, so they haven't had any ID's programmed
in.

I just left a voicemail on the KWSA 100.1/KSLL 1080 office number to let
them know, in case they didn't already, that they were on all night.

I'll follow up with them via email.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com

--