Re: [IRCA] UNID Oldies Station on 1080 kHz

Re: [IRCA] UNID Oldies Station on 1080 kHz

Agreed, the Timeless Favorites is strictly oldies. When I've heard country on KSLL it's been on a purely country program. I've never heard them mix the two genres within one program.

Tried using a loop here, but I'm getting too much local noise on it to get an accurate bearing. Either KSLL or KVNI would be quite possible from here, though when I've heard KVNI on day power in the past it's totally owned the channel here.
.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta

Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:

If KSLL runs a mix of country and oldies, then it's done locally... Timeless
Favorites is an ABC product and there isn't much, if any country to it.

Paul Walker