Re: [IRCA] UNID Oldies Station on 1080 kHz

Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 11:56 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] UNID Oldies Station on 1080 kHz

The "Timeless Favorites" station is coming in well here in southern
Alberta also Chris, generally on top of the frequency with a talk
station underneath.    I would agree that KSLL is the most likely
suspect.   Their 10 kW can make it up here in the daytime in mid-winter,
and  I seem to recall they run a mix of country and oldies.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta

Chris Knight wrote:

Tonight seems to be the "Night of the Living Daytimers".

BTW, The DJ said her name is Linda. The station occasionally fades so it's
definately not a local pirate. My guess is KSLL in Price, Utah which runs
10kW. If it is them it should be widely heard.

Chris