[IRCA] Eastern Beverage

In checking the directivity of the Eastern beverage, it still seems to
be doing okey. I get KGEZ all day on 600 and not on any other antennas.
So I guess that shows the beverage is fairly directional. I have not
been happy since I had to raise the first 500 feet of it, so the farm
equipt can get in and out, but at least it still works. I would "LOVE"
to see some nice DX tests on anything in the East on 600 now with
Vancouver gone. I wonder now long 600 will be clear.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager