[IRCA] Ultralight Log (Part One)

IEN-GA Ira Elbert New, III, Watkinsville - SONY SRF-M371510 WLAC TN Nashville - 01/01/09 0130 - Coast To Coast AM with George Noory featuring Art Bell hosting Part II of his Annual Prediction Show for 2009. Very good, steady signal. "Newsradio 1510, WLAC". (IEN-GA)***** I realize this may seem an odd station to report, but in a shameless attempt to perhaps duplicate the amazing feat of fellow DX'er Robert Ross, I am going to report everything I hear in 2009 on one of the four Ultralights I own. There will be a lot of relogs in there, I hope, but I want to see what can be heard here on an Ultralight regardless of what it might be. Will I top 600 like he did? Only time will tell. Wish me luck in my endeavor.Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!