Re: [IRCA] DXing from Hawaii question

Hi Colin,

     Thanks for your generous comments.  We are  very glad that you are
having lots of DX fun in Kona, and I know what you mean  about DXing with the fully
modified Slider E100-- it received 49 TP's for me  during one night at
Grayland.  I'll try to make a few more of  these little monsters, as time allows,
for other TP- DXers who want  one. Thanks also for your great MP3 recordings,
which I have  downloaded and enjoyed immensely, to substitute for inaudible TP's
during this  December doldrum season  :>)

     73 and Mahalo,

     Gary DeBock (in the melting snow of Puget  Sound, WA)

In a message dated 12/27/2008 1:16:56 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,