Re: [IRCA] Southern California ULR logs - final set

Re: [IRCA] Southern California ULR logs - final set

Hi Mike and list

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 12:17:53 -0800, Mike Sanburn wrote
> Joe---Great bandscanning!!  I hope that you enjoyed Southern
> California despite the perpetual QRN.

It's full of turmoil, my wife and daughter like Pinkberry's, I don't.
I like fish tacos, they don't. They could spend four days shopping,
I can spend four days with a radio. But it was fun. And with the
number of 50KW blasters in LA, I don't feel bad about logging only 55
stations in the little time that I had available. Even an hour south
of there, 100 stations would not have been a problem.

Happy New Year and 73 de Joe (Back home and catching up)

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------