Re: [IRCA] JOUB 774

Listenable reception only 5 miles away at 47 watts is quite possible!

Back out east, I could hear an 1150 with 46 watts almost 10 miles away
fairly well. Mind you, the ground conductivity was worse there then in KXMG
land..... but the tower location out east was better.

Unless you have a Field Intensity meter, don't be so quick to call them out
on cheating......

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com