[IRCA] Arabic unIDs from last night

Some unIDs...

1053 unID ? 7 Dec 1724 ? Middle Eastern music, more like pop than religious. Weak but fairly consistent. Is this Libya or is the Saudi or any other likely candidate known to do this? What are people hearing inland?

999 unID ? 7 Dec 1855 ? Man reading Quran. Very faint but audible underneath Spain. I?m wondering what people are hearing this far inland, as my directories suggest this could be Saudi Arabia, Qatar or Morocco, and I have no way of doing parallels this far inland.

Most DX was to Spain, a bit to France, Azores, Croatia and the U.K., on AM.

Any thoughts are appreciated!

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON