From: "Craig Healy" <bubba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "IRCA List" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "BADX" <badx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 5:52:38 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: ICOM IC-7000

Has anyone used the ICOM IC-7000 for BCB DX?  I'm thinking of replacing the
Palstar R30CC in my truck with something that will give me access to the ham
bands.  But, stellar MW reception capability is key.  I like the ICOM as it
appears very versatile, and the few mentions of MW use on reviews in places
like eham seem positive.  I would like the opinion of someone who is doing a
fair bit of BCB DX though.

Thoughts?  Know anyone who has one of these?

Craig Healy
Providence, RI