[IRCA] Neil, your WSTT-730 questions answered

[IRCA] Neil, your WSTT-730 questions answered

Niel, in referance to your post and questions-

> What about the dress size of the receptionist
Nope, don't need to know it. I already know her size, as well as her shoe size, and *other* sizes. We date ever so often.

the kind of car the chief engineer drives
Nope, don't need to know that one ether. My pick-up with a rifle mounted in the back window, and the bed of the truck with all the paint scrached off and tobacco staines down the drives door is a better vehicle. The passengers side of my truck is filled with trash from the What-A-Burger drive through. They were left there by the receptionist.

or the type of beer that the next-door-neighbour of the station owner likes to drink?
I already know what the station owner drinks as well as his neighbour. All three of us drink the samething. We all drink imported beer from Texas. Lone Star beer, that is.

How about pictures of the water cooler in the WSTT lobby?
The owner took the cool out. Said it was to expense to supply water to the staff and ever Yahoo who wounded in off the street. Besides, why drink water when you have Lone Star beer.

Neil, just remember, WSTT is a day time Christian radio station. We stay drunk all day at the station so we can *get the spirit* while on the air :)))

Neil, Think that about covers your questions.

73's and Merry Christmas

Willis
Old Fort, TN