Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] DX alert: 1600 Wheeling WV (and 1710 etc)

Got it here in NW NJ also.  Blasting through NY.  Thanks for the tip.

-----Original Message-----
From: amdx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amdx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Chernos Saul
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 9:35 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxxxx; amdx@xxxxxxxxxx;
amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amdx] DX alert: 1600 Wheeling WV (and 1710 etc)

1600 has a FB game between Grafton and Ravenswood. Highly suspect Wheeling
on day power/pattern. It's 9:29 pm EST. Funny is that I am alternating
between USB and LSB and get NYC clearly dominating on one, this one clearly
atop the other.

Other DX:

1710 - earlier ID by Radio Soleil (later better ID as R. Soleil
Internationale) makes this my second of the two Boston-area Haitian-French
stations, as I've previously IDed Radio Top Inter there. )I have previously
heard a Radio Soleil on 1620, one of two "haitians" I've had on 1620). For
those of you listening there but further away - Soleil has been playing
Christmas carols and such.

1700 has something there I suspect is one of the Boston-area stations. I've
had one on 1700 awhile ago so not spending much time there.

The TAs have largely faded...maybe I'll get more closer to the Euro sunrise.

Mexico 730 has been doing well.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON

files! Register first.