Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] 1710 unids

At 7:30PM using the ALA Loop toward Boston picking up a woman ranting and raving about something and man came on and then into Spanish music. Now at 7:44PM that station under the other one with a man talking in unknown language. The first station i got a clip of the audio. > From: jrenfrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx; amdx@xxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 19:13:07 -0500> Subject: [Amdx] 1710 unids> > Jim Renfrew, Holley NY> > Saul Chernos called to alert me to two strong stations on 1710 kHz this > evening, one a high tone Spanish preacher, and the other a low tone speaker, > language as yet unid. One of the stations is off channel slightly. > > _______________________________________________> This is Amdx - The WTFDA AM DX List.> Amdx mailing list> Post to: Amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Your Info Page: http://lists.wtfda.info/listinfo.cgi/amdx-wtfda.info> Visit the WTFDA Forum at http://www.wtfda.info to view or upload your audio files! Register fi!
 rst.