[IRCA] WSTT-730

730      WSTT             GA      THOMASVILLE       1730  05/12/08
What sounded like a sign/off. "WSTT is owned and operated by.(Missed the name), and operates on an assigned frequency of 730 kilohertz. WSTT is located at..(Gave some type address) and serves south Georgia and western Florida. Join us tomorrow morning at ...." The QRM was really bad, with WLIL dominate. I was unable to copy all of what was said. They rose up out of the noise level, and then was gone. [WM-TN]

I don't need to their e-mail addres or their web site, or who owns it. I logged, and that is enough for me.

DXer: Willis
QTH: Old Fort, TN
ANTENNA: 149' long wire
RCVR: Drake R-4C