Re: [IRCA] Time Pips on 153

Thanks Nick and Steve:

Last night, I was on line on #MWDX StarChat with Chris Knight in Colorado who was picking Japan on 747 etc. On a whim, I decided to try out LW to see if I could pick up something from across the Pacific, so I went down to the LW band. I got a carrier on 153 and heard the pips fight at 0700. Right after sending the original message, I tuned to 162 and France was there in all its glory. So, I believe this was a lingering TA, probably Algeria. Back to square one. Maybe someday I will hear an elusive TP hear on the East Coast.
Bill

Come and join the fun with us on StarChat's #mwdx chat room!