Re: [IRCA] Spanish Pirate on 1710 QRMing the Croele Boston area pirate

Re: [IRCA] Spanish Pirate on 1710 QRMing the Croele Boston area pirate

Neil:

This pirate must be somewhere in New England. I hear it, especially on early weekend mornings before and during SRS, north of New York City, with fair to good signals way above Brooklyn's pirate. It doesn't seem to be in NYC, since the Jewish station clobbers it. I'll try to listen more closely to see if they give any hints to where they are. They play lots of dance music and sound like many FM pirates in the NYC area.

Karl Zuk  N2KZ