Re: [IRCA] [New DX Catch- Oldies CK750/CJVR Melfort, Saskatchewan

Re: [IRCA] [New DX Catch- Oldies CK750/CJVR Melfort, Saskatchewan

And all I can go by is what CK750.com and CJVR.com say along with
radio-locator.com.. since I know nothing about Canadian radio.

Paul Walker

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.