CBC Radio New Brunswick
250 University Avenue
P.O. Box 950
Moncton, NB E1C 8N8

main - 508-853-6666
Stacey - 506-853-6634

STACEY.FOSTER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stacey is a really nice guy.
I had a good chat with him regarding CBA and its history.
He handled my QSL and also sent me a refrigerator magnet and a couple of other trinkets.
See: http://www.cbc.ca/informationmorningmoncton/events.html for coverage of the shut down event.

Best of luck and Happy Thanksgiving!

Karl Zuk  N2KZ> Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 00:37:55 -0500> From: DX4EVR@xxxxxxxxx> To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [IRCA] CBA DX Test QSL?> > Does anyone have either an e-mail address or snail-mail address for > the person that conducted the CBA Test back in April?> > I made a copy of my tape and used an address that was posted online > (P.O. Box 950, Moncton, New Brunswick, CANADA E1C 8N8), and sent it off > "First Class Airmail"(as the USPS calls it), but nothing to date.> > Still have my original tape (no idea how to convert it to CD) and > can resend, but just wanted to check with whomever regarding > receipt/non-receipt of my original tape/report.> > Thanks. Mike> > _______________________________________________> IRCA mailing list> IRCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/irca> > Opinions expressed in messages on this mailing list are those of the original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, pub!
 lishing staff, or officers> > For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org> > To Post a message: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>