Re: [IRCA] JORF QSL

Looks like they must be cleaning out their files, as I received exactly the same response in today's mail for a letter sent 350 days ago. Like Bruce, I was very pleased to get it.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB

Bruce Portzer wrote:

Yesterday's mail included a verie from JORF-1422. It took a full year from the time I sent the report, with no follow up.
The station sent an unsigned letter apologizing for the delay, a full data QSL card, two stickers, and a note pad.  The latter two items apparently promote the station's 50th anniversary on Dec 24, according to a comment in the letter as well as my son's somewhat limited translation skills.

I'd pretty much forgotten about the report, so I was quite thrilled to receive it.
Bruce in Seattle