[IRCA] "Yet More on the Plywood Slider" posted to dxer.ca

[IRCA] "Yet More on the Plywood Slider" posted to dxer.ca

In the month before I left the Pacific Northwest for the winter, I managed to complete three more versions of the Plywood Slider e100. Each was different from the one before and each attempted to simplify the Mounting Board and/or the supports for the ferrite rod. Each used differing combinations of coil design, external antenna connection, etc. All three variations are covered in large photos and discussion in the article "Yet More on the Plywood Slider e100" that has just been posted to dxer.ca

That article closes with an invitation to submit your versions of the Slider, with brief explanation. If you would send such directly to me or to Gary DeBock, we'll be happy to post it on dxer.ca.

Now that I'm back in northern Oklahoma, my DXing buddies here have suddenly stopped hearing TAs.... durn it!!!

John B.
Stillwater, OK, USA
Rcvrs: WinRadio 313e, hotrodded NRD-535, Slider e100's
Antennas: Wellbrook Phased Array _______________________________________________