Re: [IRCA] TA for 24 Nov (UTC) from Victoria, BC; early TPs

At 10:14 PM 11/23/2008, you wrote:
>Perhaps not as good as last night for TAs, but then haven't had as much time to spend on it.   Audio traces on 1215 and 1134, and quite a number of good carriers.
>
>At 0610, there was quite reasonable audio from presumed JOUB-774 on the westerly Flag,  but 747 may be a mix of TA and TP, as the carrier is weaker on the westerly Flag.  Also, TP carrier on 1008 may be Russia, and 234 has quite a good carrier with maybe audio traces.
>
>best wishes,
>
>Nick

Hi, Nick.  1008 is interesting....I can hear audio, just with what sounds like choral music at 06:37 UTC.  747 at my location is NHK2 best on my NW Conti loop (aimed right down the east coast of Asia).  Anything out of Europe is heard best with my North facing Conti loop, and the signal there is much weaker.  // to 774 of course at strong level.  828 and 873 not yet audible.  Both 1215 and 1323 are there with weak audio only.  Now back to 1008!........Walt.