[IRCA] Lots of TA's into IL tonite

Up and down the band with lots of fades but also some decent audios. Many hets. IBOC is a bug nuisance to TA DX here. 1134 is so strong that I tried for it on a stock Sony walkman ULR and had bits and pieces of it. The problem is not anything on 1130 or 1140 but is KMOX IBOC from the back end which, I phase out with the DX setup, but which the ULR has to endure.

A few minutes ago, Spain on 1125 was // 855 as an example of what's in. I was not sucessful in splitting Djibouti 1431 from 1430 (have done it in WI where TA's are better, but not here). I had some trace audio in the mush on 1368, but I couldn't tell what it was on this channel where I have nothing logged.

73 KAZ Barrington IL Phased BOG System at 42 deg 355 ft // 225 ft for TA's