Re: [IRCA] KDLG 670

Well, I have no idea exactly who you're replying to Patrick....  but
checking the programming schedules, KCHU and KDLG don't run a Heavy metal
show on Saturday, the two could run similar programming on weekends, but I
don't know if they simulcast.

WHen Dennis ehard 670, it didn't appear as if KDLG and KCHU even ran similar
programming.. KCHu was running A Prarie Home Companion, latin Groove and
others.. while KDLG was running local music, which was rock.

KMZQ 670 has been heard before at night in places where it shouldn't, so
theres a good chance it hasn't been switching patterns. KMZQ isn't exactly
classic rock either.

Paul Walker

--
Sincerely,