Re: [IRCA] Gary DeBock Receives Ultralight Radio Founders Award

Re: [IRCA] Gary DeBock Receives Ultralight Radio Founders Award

Hmmmmm. Noone asked me to sign anything. ;-(

Congrats dude.
I would have signed it had I known...

--
Colin Newell - Editor - Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada