Re: [IRCA] 1575?

Yes I was - from 1850 on thru the TOH... and it wasn't nearly as strong as
yesterday.  And yesterday's hets, while strong, mostly dropped by sunset to
mediocre or poorer... audio snippets here and there but no more.

And Pat VA7XX from Ft. St. John has been working the morning Eu 160 as
well....

73 Don