[IRCA] This evening's TAs

For whatever reason, 1575 just doesn't seem to do that well here in southern Alberta. I have noted some other audio tonight though. Mostly it's been a few seconds of fleeting audio here and there, but a few frequencies have produced more. Most of the more reliable stuff seems to have been Spanish. Was listening to Spain on 999 just now (0430), though it seemed to be Moldova earlier. Spain on 1116 has been in and out much of the evening, and also noted Spain on 774 and 855. The "regulars" haven't been all that great. Croatia on 1134 has been in and out, but I've certainly heard them much better this season. Similarly 1215 has risen to audio a few times, but never all that strong, and much of the time the carrier on 1224 is stronger than 1215. Of course, some unIDs: Weak audio just now on 1305, too weak to ID language. Traces of audio earlier from someone slightly off frequency on 684. Koran recitation on 1089 at 0047 also had me puzzled.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta