Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 9:41 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] WGN IBOC off

If you want to help keep WGN's IBOC off, I strongly suggest that you contact
CKDM and let them know that you can now hear them, whereas when WGN's IBOC
is on, you cannot listen to a nice local station.

Stations in the US so far seem powerless to fight IBOC QRM...lawyers and
money..lawyers and money...but what about cross border from Canada ?

73 KAZ
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenneth Nawalkowski" <kennethnaw@xxxxxxx>
<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 8:46 AM

I have also noticed WGN's IBOC off for the past few days. Now my local CKDM
730 can be heard around here at night. Since WGN began using it at night,
CKDM is no longer listenable arouind here.
   Kenneth Nawalkowski
   Sandy Lake, MB

----- Original Message ----- From: <amdxer@xxxxxxxx>