Re: [IRCA] Sony Voice Recorder

Hello Guy,

     Thanks for the tip, and I'll have to check  out the software you
recommended to convert the WAV files to mp3's.

     I tried using the Edirol R09 to record directly  from the Ultralights,
and it was "hash city," completely covering up the DX  signals even with 3 feet
of separation between the radio and the R09.  The  Sony ICD-SX57 produces
crystal-clear recordings of Ultralight DX, but the WAV  files are not very
convenient.

     73,  Gary

Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)