Re: [IRCA] TPs Nov 3 + IBOC Interference with TPs.

Re: [IRCA] TPs Nov 3 + IBOC Interference with TPs.

Len,

True, but the people still do not have to buy the rados and, I just
don't think most stations care or want or even have the $100K to install
it. Besides that, many many station like our own AM locals in Clatsop
County, IBOC would not even work with the old towers, directional
systems, etc. Add to that, the downtun in the economy. If this
continues, I see a lot stations leaving the airwaves. With IBOC, no one
is listening and no one cares....

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin