Re: [IRCA] Some TA LWBC activity this evening, mostly poor

Re: [IRCA] Some TA LWBC activity this evening, mostly poor

Here in WI on LW...171 very good at times. 198 audible, 164 weak in FF, 183 good at times, 189 no trace so far, 225 not a trace (is rare) 252 Ireland good earlier, but sometimes Algeria now. MW pretty good in lower half. Esp 999 Spain, 765 Swiss, and at sometimes 954 Spain which had Czech QRM for a while earlier. 945 France also in. Things like 1206 and 1215 not as good as earlier. 531 Spain is at times, 972 BIG carrier (comes from Libya) poor modulation but German and also Arabic stuff audible at times (NDR and Libya) 603 France // 945 et all with bits of SS under on peaks.

Big fades on TA's but the stronger ones are decently audible for a few minutes at a time.

Lightning has passed,..,back out I go.  73 KAZ Grafton WI